Arts and Culture Grant
It is our great pleasure to invite you to apply for a grant from the St. Louis Park Arts & Culture Grant Program. This program is provided in partnership with the City of St. Louis Park, the St. Louis Park Community Foundation, and the St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts.
The Arts & Culture Grant Program was established in 2006 to fund projects that:
- Support community pride and build bridges between artists and communities in St. Louis Park
- Showcase new and emerging artists, and/or new opportunities for established artists
- Fund project proposals that are accessible and appeal to large populations
- Engage people in creative learning experiences through the arts
- Provide opportunities to increase and promote artistic production and cultural experiences
Projects/proposals selected for funding will be arts-related and community-based, will provide artistic enrichment and will create opportunities for artistic collaboration.
The application deadline is 12:00 p.m. on August 9, 2013.Grants application forms are available from the St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts, St. Louis Park Community Foundation and the City of St. Louis Park. Applications must be submitted to the City of St. Louis Park by the deadline to be considered for funding. Completed grant applications may be submitted electronically, in-person or by mail; supplemental materials that support the application are encouraged.
The application for 2014 grant proposals will be available May 28th, 2013!
2011 Arts & Culture Grant Winners
2014 Arts and Culture Grant Application
It is our great pleasure to invite you to apply for a grant from the St. Louis Park Arts and Culture Grant Program.
Grant applications for 2014 will be available May 28, 2013. Applications will be due August 9, 2013.
This program is provided in partnership with the St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts and St. Louis Park Community Foundation.
Click Here to Apply (May 28, 2013)
Arts & Culture Grant Recipients
2013 Grant Recipients
- 1. This April the Sabes Jewish Community Center Performing Arts will present “The Children’s Hour”.
2. This summer The Public Theater of Minnesota will be back at the Veteran’s Memorial Amphitheater with a production of Shakespeare’s As You Like It Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, July 7-21, 8 p.m.- 10 p.m.
3. Maggie’s Farm Theater will be holding productions of an expanded scope of the Books Alive! Play Reading Series for all ages held at the St. Louis Park Library quarterly from now until August.